Driven By the Increasing Demand and Rise in Government Investment in Cold Chain Infrastructure, the Global Industrial Refrigeration Market Is Forecasted to Reach US$ 30 Bn By 2028 Says Ken Research Study.
Industrial Refrigerator is a large-scale cooling system that is mostly used by end-user such as refrigerated warehouses, food & beverage, chemical & petrochemical, refrigerated transportation, pharmaceutical, and utility. The industrial refrigerator component segment mainly comprises the compressor, evaporator, condenser, controller, and others. The increasing usage of packaged food and beverage is expected to boost the market growth.
Ken Research shares 3 key insights on this high-opportunity market from its latest research study
1. Rise In Demand for Frozen and Processed Food Creates Lucrative Growth Opportunities for Industrial Refrigeration Market
The Global Industrial Refrigeration Market is expected to witness growth during the forecast period, due to the rise in global demand for frozen and processed food. In addition, during the pandemic of COVID-19 industries such as food & beverage and pharmaceutical were providing frozen food and vaccines respectively during lockdown which helped in maintaining the stability of the industrial refrigeration market, and the increasing demand for industrial refrigerators to transport and preserve vaccines provide a new platform to the industry.
According to Ken Research estimates, the Global Industrial Refrigeration Market was valued at ~US$ 15 billion in 2017, it is estimated to be ~US$ 20 billion in 2022 and is expected to reach a market size of ~US$ 30 billion by 2028 growing with a CAGR of ~7% during the forecast period (2022-2028).
2. Growing Demand for Alternative Refrigerant Acts as One of the Major Growth Drivers for Global Industrial Refrigeration.
Refrigerants used earlier had higher Global Warming Potential (GWP) ranging between 1,430 GWP to 3,990 GWP, which contributed to the ozone layer depletion. However, to overcome such a situation new alternative refrigerant ranging between 1 GWP to 6 GWP was introduced. Alternative refrigerants are sustainable for the environment and have gained wide popularity among manufacturers as there are stringent government regulations to curb environmental pollution.
The below graph shows the Global Warming Potential of earlier refrigerants used as compared to the alternative refrigerant.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
· Snapshot of the Global Industrial Refrigeration Market
· Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
· Market size and Segmentation of the Global Industrial Refrigeration Market
· Historic Growth of the Overall Global Industrial Refrigeration Market and Segments
· Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
· Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Industrial Refrigeration Industry
· Overview, Product Offerings, and Strength & Weakness of Key Competitors
· Covid 19 Impact on the Overall Global Industrial Refrigeration Market
· Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Industrial Refrigeration Market and by Segments
· Market Size of Application / End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
· Analysis of the Industrial Refrigeration Market in Major Global Countries
· Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in Each Region
· Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
· Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Country
Notable Key Players Mentioned in the Report
· Emerson Electric Co.
· Baltimore Aircoil Company
· Daikin Industries Ltd.
· GEA Group AG
· Güntner GmbH & Co. KG
· Ingersoll Rand
· Johnson Controls
· Lennox International Inc.
· LU-VE Group
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
· Dynamic Air Cooling Technology
· Barocal Ltd
· CACHE DNA
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
· Industrial Refrigeration Companies
· Component Manufacturing Companies for Refrigeration Equipment
· Industrial Refrigerator Distributors
· Industrial Refrigeration Association
· Government And Research Organizations
· Investment Banks and PE Firms focused on Industrial Refrigeration Sector
· Refrigeration Compressor Manufacturers
· Providers of Industrial Refrigerant
· Government Ministries and Departments of Heavy Industries
· Environment Regulatory Authorities
· Industrial Equipment Regulatory Authorities
Period Captured in the Report
· Historical Period: 2017-2021
· Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTk2MDc0
Ken Research is a fast growing information service provider which offers an integrated suite of global industry reports gathered from a wide range of sources, advanced information management tools, sophisticated analytical systems and methodologies and dedicated professional client service to help our clients. We provide comprehensive business solutions through our global market reports to our clients that help them to develop a better understanding of their market environment and address the strategic and operational challenges of their organizations. The range of our services is spread over various business areas such as global industry research, database on Mergers, Acquisitions, Private Equity and Venture capital deals and company profiles.