40 Foot Storage Container for sale
A 40 foot shipping container / storage container is considered a standard size container. Standard shipping containers / storage containers are 8 feet 6 inches high on the exterior. 40 foot storage containers are very popular and are the most abundant size throughout the world. It has lockable double doors on one end. It is equipped with 1-1/8″ inch thick marine plywood flooring on the interior.40 Foot Storage Container for sale
40 foot shipping containers / storage containers are perfect for commercial, industrial, and rural storage applications.40 Foot Storage Container for sale
Call (732) 283-1910 (Ext:239) or complete our online form to request a quote.
- Secure & Watertight
- All Steel Construction
- Ground Level Access
- Additional Storage at Your Location
- New Production Containers Available
- Portable – Move as Needed
- Temporary or Permanent Storage
- Manufactured to ISO Specifications
- Built from weathering carbon steel, these units are secure from wind, water, vermin and thieves.40ft High Cube containers are suited to sites with a larger available space. Measuring just over 12 metres long, these are not generally suited to standard residential blocks, although these can be squeezed onto driveways in some cases.Given their large internal volume and one-foot extra height, they are often used for more than just household or business goods storage. They are an affordable and ready-made alternate solution to sheds or workshops. They can store machinery and equipment parts, or be used for site offices or accommodation away from the main building, with some minor modifications. And yes, they feature prominently in container homes.
Whatever you store in your 40ft High Cube shipping container, you can rest assured it will be safe.
A new 40ft shipping container will ensure quality and longevity, while a used container will save you money.
For cargo to be transported internationally, the container must have a valid CSC (Container Safety Convention) plate, which verifies that safety inspections have been performed. Our ‘New’ grade containers ensure CSC approval, as well as clean interiors.
While our ‘B’ grade containers may have marked interiors & some exterior corrosion, they remain windtight & watertight.
For less critical applications, you may save cost with a ‘C’ grade container, which will show more advanced corrosion.